- Front Server - This person will take the plated food to the guests.
- Kitchen Helper - This person will plate the food from their station (6 stations) in the kitchen. This is a good spot for children (rolls & butter).
- Dish Washer - This person will wash and rinse general disches and pots and pans.
- Pie Cutter - This person is responsible for cutting, plating and replenishing pies on the trays.
- Turkey Room - This person will help put together the Turkey Baskets for those with Turkey Bucks. This is located at the DC.
- Coat Room - This person will help hand out coats, hats and gloves to our guests. This is located at the DC.
- Table Host - This person will greet and talk with our guests at their tables. This person will also make sure that our guests leave on time for clean up and reset of the table for the next group of guests to be served.
- Greeter/Host - This person will help greet the incoming guests and seat them at the appropriate tables.
Share with friends