Join us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 25-27, for Christmas at the Expo – the Lebanon Valley’s largest holiday gift show and shopping event! Admission to the show is just $3 per person. You will find something for everyone on your Christmas list with up to 150 vendors under one roof. Plus, enjoy Christmas music, holiday foods, and an appearance by Santa Claus. The 2016 show includes vendors in North Hall, West Hall and Center Hall – almost doubling the 2015 show!
- Show hours: Nov. 25, 2-6 p.m.; Nov. 26, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Nov. 27, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $3 admission per person.
- Canned food drive to benefit Lebanon Rescue Mission in exchange for a raffle ticket.
- Prize drawings upon admission for vouchers to redeem at vendor booths.
- Free pictures with Santa provided by D.Naftzinger Photography. Dates and times TBA.
- Fresh cut Christmas trees, wreaths, swags and garland, benefiting This Little Light Ministries.
- Gift wrapping station available by donation, benefiting Relay for Life.
- Musical entertainment TBA.
- Free parking.
- Crafters, artisans, vendors, and direct sellers (limit one per company) welcome.
- Set up 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Nov. 25.
- Show hours: Nov. 25, 2-6 p.m.; Nov. 26, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Nov. 27, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Absolutely no tear down before 4 p.m. No single day booths – must be open all three days.
- $100 per 10×10. $25 for optional standard electric service.
- Table and chair rental available: $12/table; $3/chair.
- Online registration via http://mkt.com/christmas-at-the-expo– $100 per 10×10 by 8/1. Late Registration fee is $150 by 9/10. No registrations accepted after 9/10.
- Booth-backing pipe and drape provided.
- Hourly raffles for attendees – vouchers to redeem at vendor booths (reimbursed by the show).
- Expo “Eatery” will be serving food.
- Vendors will unload via West Hall doors (North and South double doors), Center Hall South doors, or North Hall doors (East doors). No driving into the Halls.
- Vendor parking on Fairgrounds, not in main parking lot.
- Vendors will receive two vendor badges per 10×10 space and should be worn during the show. Additional badges available for purchase.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.lebexpo.org/index.php/upcoming-events/christmas-at-the-expo/ for more information! Please do not call the Expo.
Christmas at the Expo Coordinators