Felixstowe's BIG festive family treat!
Come and enjoy Christmas at Landguard Fort.
- Visit Father Christmas in his grotto.
- Craft and gift stalls.
- Live music and choirs, including Felixstowe Community Choir, The Felix Stowaways, Felixstowe Salvation Army Band, Tutti Frutti Voices and the Martlesham Brass Band.
- Seasonal displays, including Felixstowe Museum.
- Felixstowe Country Market, Beach Bonkers and Guide Dogs.
- Snow Queen and 'Olaf'.
- Snow machines.
- Children's storytelling and Fab Faces (face-painting).
- Christmas Quiz Trail around the Fort.
- Refreshments (Lions Club of Felixstowe BBQ and Bombay Nite).
All adults and children MUST have a ticket. To avoid big queues you will not be allowed into the Santa's Grotto queuing area until your entry slot. Please ensure you arrive well before your 30 minute entry slot, as we cannot guarantee entry into Santa's Grotto if you are late. You can only visit Santa's Grotto once.
Any other questions? please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org