Christmas at Cabrini 2013
Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Experience Christmas throughout Cabrini’s campus with festive treats, crafts with the elves, live Christmas music, and photos with Santa inside the Mansion! Outside, a horse-drawn carriage awaits to take you and your family on a campus ride.
This event is exclusive to the families of Cabrini faculty, staff, students and alumni.
Event Access & Lunch Details: In addition to the holiday treats included in the ticket price, families are invited to bring their own lunch or purchase lunch at an additional cost from the on campus food truck or Jazzmen's Cafe. The food truck accepts cash and credit cards. Only registered guests, who received a wristband at check-in inside Grace Hall, will be permitted to partake in event activities.
Parking: All guests are asked to park in the Dixon Center parking lot
Check-in: Please check-in at Grace Hall where you will receive your wristband and a scheduled time slot to visit Santa.
Locations for activities on campus:
11AM - 2PM
- Grace Hall- Crafts with the Elves & Cabrini Christmas Chorale performances
- Iadarola Center- Festive treats, hot beverages, and seating for lunch
- Outside of Grace Hall - Just Jackie's Food Truck
- The Mansion- Timed Photos with Santa, Santa's Gift Shop (offering unique holiday gifts for family and friends and Cabrini items), and Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Widener Lecture Hall - On campus premier of the movie "Elf"
Please note: no refunds will be provided once tickets are purchased for this event. Santa's Gift Shop will accept cash and credit cards on site. Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event.
Questions? Please contact Jackie@Cabrini.edu