Get ready for Christmas at Heritage 2016! There will be 2 awesome services at the Imlay City Campus for you and your family. You will be inspired as you experience the creative elements in each service and the uplifting message with a clear presentation of the Gospel.
Tickets are only required for the services on December 24th (no tickets are needed for the other services in December). Also, tickets are only required for those who will be seated in the main auditorium. Tickets are not required for your children (birth - 5th grade) who will be in the HC Kids area receiving age-appropriate programming. However, letting us know the number of children you are bringing to HC Kids helps us to provide better care. Please let us know the number of children you will be bringing in each category during the registration process.
Everyone is welcome and we request that you reserve free tickets for the purpose of helping us ensure there is plenty of room and a wonderful experience for all. Also, reserving free tickets helps us ensure that we have enough volunteers for all services. Don’t forget to invite your family and friends! See you there!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*To reserve tickets, follow these easy steps:
1) Click the "REGISTER" button on this page.
2) Choose the specific service you would like to attend from the list and enter the total number of tickets needed (if a service is no longer listed, please select another service time for you and your family).
3) Click the "CHECKOUT" button.
4) On the next page, enter your first name, last name, and email address (this is the email address where your tickets will be sent).
5) On that same page, enter the number of children you will be bringing in the section labeled “Other Information” (if you will not be bringing children, leave this section blank).
6) Next, after you’ve entered the name and child information, click “Complete Registration”.
7) You are now registered for the service and your ticket(s) will be emailed to you.
Lastly, print your ticket(s) and bring it with you to service (if you don’t have a printer, either complete the ticket process at a friend’s home or have them complete the process and print the tickets for you).