Official Rules & Regulations
1. The competition is free of charge and open to home chefs as well as professional chefs from local businesses.
2. All contestants must fill out a registration by 03/19/2017.
3. You can enter in both categories, but one type of chili, soup or chowder per Contestant
4. Any meat products included in the recipe must be purchased from a supermarket or meat market. Please, beef, pork or poultry only, no wild game. Proof of purchase must be available if requested.
5. All entries must be prepared in advance and brought to the competition in a crock pot or covered pot with the means to keep product warm. Serving utensils are also required. Eating utensils will be provided.
6. A minimum of 4 quarts should be brought to assure enough for judging and enjoyment of your recipe by guests.
7. All entries must arrive with a temperature of 140 degrees or greater. Any entries arriving below temperature will need to be reheated to a temperature of 160 degrees for at least 10 minutes prior to serving. An official log of temperatures will be taken on arrival and regularly during the event.
8. Electricity will be provided for crock pots or hot plates.
9. All contestants must wear plastic or vinyl gloves while serving.
10. All contestants must wear hat or hair nets while serving.
11. Two separate competitions will be taking place. One for Chili and one for Soups and Chowders.
Please call 315-657-8912 if you are having any issues registering for this event.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.