What happens when two friends get together and go on tour? You get a night of acoustic music and comedy with Chris August & Jonny Diaz. Chris will be playing songs from his new CD and all his hit songs including, “The Maker,” “Center of It,” “7x70,” “Starry Night” and other fan favorites from all three of his albums. Jonny will highlight some new songs including his radio hit "Breathe" and favorites like “Beautiful You.” You don’t want to miss this concert, you’ll be entertained, encouraged and leave with a lift in your spirit!
Ticket options include:
VIP EXPERIENCE - Prime seat in the General Admission section, an exclusive pre-show Q&A and backstage M&G/photo with Chris!
FIRST IN w/ Q&A (General Admission) - Get the best seats in the house! Doors open at 5:15PM. Be sure to arrive early for an exclusive Q&A.
Common questions and answers....
- Q: Uh oh! I overbooked - can I get a refund? A: So sorry but all sales are final and we do not issue refunds or exchanges for tickets unless the entire event is cancelled.
- Q: Kids? A: We love kids! This is a family event for ALL ages. Tickets are required for everyone 3 years and over who occupy a seat. All children under 3 years old must sit in a lap and may not occupy a seat. And we know those little ones want to see what's going on but we cannot allow children to sit on shoulders or be held up to block the views of others.
- Q: Where do I park? A: The venue does have parking options but unfortunately the tour does not control parking and we do not benefit from any parking fees. We recommend searching online or contacting the venue in advance for information on parking so you are prepared for any fees associated.
- Q: You took my credit card but didn't give me tickets!! A: Well, we would never do anything like that! Tickets are emailed to you at the address you provide during check out. They can be sneaky though - so check those spam folders. Still no luck? No worries - you're not out of luck! If the tickets didn't make their way to you it is normally because of a little typo your fingers made when entering your email address. But fret not, you can email email@example.com and we have customer service reps who will help you out. But if you were charged, we will let you in the show - we promise!
- Q: What about accessible seating? A: We have you covered! Our staff is ready to escort you to your seat. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before door time, bypass the line and report to a member of our tour staff. We will escort the person needing accessible seating PLUS ONE guest to their seats. Sorry, we can't let everyone in early so the rest of the party will have to remain in line.