Hosted by a Chopra Center Certified Instructor
"If you were to ask me what the single most important event in my life has been, I would have to tell you it was learning this technique of meditation.”
— Deepak Chopra, M.D.
ALL are welcome. You WILL be able to meditate, even if you do not currently have a practice.
BE the change... Let's start by meditating together.
• Doors Open @ 7:15pm
• Meditation class begins promptly at 7:30pm
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
Please arrive between 7:15 and 7:30pm for the check-in and seating process. The door will be locked at 7:30pm to allow our event to be the best it can be for all attendees. Silence is our ally:)
Seating for our event is extremely limited, so please reserve your space by booking your free ticket here.
“Research on the power of group meditation has been ongoing for several decades. Meditators in groups often report that they feel less alone and more connected to others. Their practice feels deeper, tapping into a more profound silence than they experience on their own.”
- Deepak Chopra
• Discover a Deeper Sense of Self and Purpose
• Less Stress and Anxiety
• More Energy and Vitality
• Increases Focus, Concentration, Memory, Creativity
• Overall Health and Wellbeing
• Documented Relief From Many Health Imbalances
• Proven Anti-Aging Benefits
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.”
- Margaret Mead
Group meditations can also help you:
• Strengthen your connections
• Support one another
• Learn: New meditators can learn a great deal from those who have a practice, while experienced meditators can learn a lot from guiding and helping beginners
• Stay motivated and committed to a regular practice
“Meditating in a group is very powerful. The shared intention of the group elevates each individual. When one or more gather with the intention to heal and grow, great shifts can occur. The group’s collective energy has a massive impact on the world. …Meditating outside … in nature and sitting on the ground literally can bring us back to earth.”
- Gabrielle Bernstein
• Directions to Inner Qi Acupuncture and Wellness: 7501 NW 4th St., Suite 202, Plantation, FL 33317...Heading West on Broward Blvd., the 2nd last right/north turn before University Drive is Cassidy Blvd. Make a right on Cassidy Blvd. and then turn right again on NW 4th St. 7501 is a white building on the left side of the street. We are on the second floor in Suite 202.
• Free parking is available.
• All are invited to attend. Please come even if your contribution is the gift of your presence. Suggested donation $5-15 per person, commensurate with meditation studio class prices. We also offer an energy exchange if you would like to contribute in that way instead of OR in addition to another contribution. Comparable and lesser content classes at meditation only studios run $22-25 for individual classes.
• Limited seating available. Or bring your own mat/cushion to sit on. Whatever makes you most comfortable:) If you are concerned about being comfortable during the session, please call 561-908-4800 to discuss further options.
Want to learn more?
Find out what meditation actually does to your brain from neuroscientist Sara Lazar:
WARNING: Reported side effects include a deeper sense of peace and tranquility, reduced stress levels, happiness for no reason, more restful sleep, boundless energy, improved overall wellness, and a deeper sense of connection with those around you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 561-908-4800.