San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Birth is a lot like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" Novel, where each decision leads you down a different path. In this course you get to explore and have questions answered before you travel down these paths, increasing your likelihood for having the positive, safe experience you want for yourself and your baby.
Whether its your first time or fifth, this unique class will fit any budget and any schedule! 9 classes, each one teaching need-to-know information to prepare you for the birth you choose! You can register for all 9 or pick and choose whichever topics you need to know about.
Trained mentor, trainer, teacher, and birth doula BreeAnn Moore will help you identify, clarify, and clear the way to your desires for a joyful, amazing birth, the way YOU choose to have it!
NEXT CLASS: Choose Your Own Birth - Expolore your options for birth and receive valuable resources for selecting your birth team! Make a clear decision on what, and who, you would like to have as part of the experience. Includes in-depth personal fear-clearing.
2. Pregnancy: What to Expect - Especially if this is your first time, pregnancy can be a whirlwind of unsettling changes. This class covers all you need to know to make it through 9 months of baby growing.
3. Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond - Essential oils, herbs, supplements, exercises to strengthen and prepare your body for birth, learn about all of this and more in this incredible class!
4. Birth Myths Busted - What the research really says, today, about the safety of giving birth. With an epidural, without, cesarean section or not, home birth or hospital. If statistics are important to you, you won't want to miss this class!
5. Comfort Measures and All About Labor - Includes Rebozo and labor positions practice as well as an in-depth explanation and demonstration of what labor involves and how you and your birth partner can make it through and even - perhaps - enjoy it! Birth Partner required to attend.
6. Birth Visualization - Learn the tools that will take your vision for birth to the next level. Includes in-depth personal fear-clearing.
7. Intuitive Birth - The single most important aspect of birth is listening to your own intuition. Come more fully into your womanly inuition and learn about some of the ways to connect more deeply with your baby. Includes discussion on topics such as orgasmic and painfree childbirth, unassisted childbirth, outdoor birth, and unassisted birth. Includes in-depth personal fear-clearing.
8. Postpartum for You - Belly Binding, Placenta encapsulation, Postpartum Doulas, and everything you need to know to heal and recover after giving birth.
9. Postpartum for Baby - Sleeping, feeding, changing, loving! From the moment your baby exits the womb, you will enter a whole new world of parenting and decision-making. Be more prepared with this class, aimed at helping new moms (or new again moms!), be ready for bonding with and caring for their babies. Includes additional information on taking care of new siblings and new dads.
When & Where
Positive Body, Mind, and Baby
BreeAnn Moore is the owner of Positive Body, Mind, and Baby. She is a presenter, pregnancy and childbirth mentor, birth doula, and postpartum healer. Her greatest desire is to enable women to have more positive experiences in pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood so the world will be a brighter place. She is an advocate for health, healing, and happiness.