Redirect is a summer choral conference designed to subvert the choral elitism, train directors to be choral ambassadors, and to gather like-minded choir ninja together to meet each other, build lasting connections, and become BFFL’s of course.
Focusing on the high-level middle school and high school choral director, ReDirect is a no-nonsense conference, with experiences broken into four quadrants for all to experience:
- The Conductor
- The Leader
- The Human
- The Professional
Geared towards tackling the musical challenges we face every day, The Conductor will help you step up to the podium musically with experiences like...
- Repertoire speed dating (reading sessions that don't suck)
- Sessions on teaching musical concepts like sight-singing, score analysis, and vocal challenges
The Leader will be geared towards polishing your musical product and taking it to the next level.
- Curating epic concert experiences
- Branding your school's choral program
- Effective communication with educational stakeholders
If we want to positively affect humans, we need to first be the best humans we can be. In The Human we will explore choral conducting from a personal development angle. Sessions will include...
- Mindfulness meditation
- Yoga and movement
- Presentations on positive thinking and mindset
- Healthy problem-solving
The reason most of us attend conferences is to build a strong professional network. ReDirect is going to help The Professional by curating networking events to take the awkwardness out of meeting new people. ReDirect attendees will enjoy...
- Opening night "getting to know you" activities
- Participation in panel discussions held by leaders that bring loads of energy into the room
- Daily roundtable mastermind sessions to problem solve and share ideas
No refunds or exchanges
Date and Time
Moore Norman Technology Center - South Penn Campus Conference Center
13301 South Pennsylvania Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73170