San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
America's oldest historic city and the home of the chocolate chip, Boston has plenty to offer in the way of both sightseeing and food tasting, making it the perfect host to one of our celebrated chocolate tours. Join our expert guide on the Chocolate Tour of Boston for a two hour stroll through beautiful Back Bay. From artisanal bakeries to luxurious boutiques, to a candy land funhouse sure to bring out everyone's inner child, the Chocolate Tour of Boston is a culinary journey into all things chocolate you won't soon forget! Prepare to Yum!
Capacity: 20 people per guide
Note: There is parking.
Dress: It's a walking tour so dress comfortably!
Departs: In front of the John Copley Statue
Final Destination: Truffles, 100 Huntington Ave
CHOCOLATE TOUR OF BOSTON ITINERARY
- Sweet Cupcakes Boston's own cupcake bakery has five bean town locations, including this lovely Newbury Street boutique
- Teuscher Chocolates Founded in the Swiss Alps in 1932 their signature creation, the Champagne Truffle, has been appreciated around the world for over 65 years
- Robin's Candy From fine, hand crafted chocolate truffles to the broadest array of sweets including American classics, imported delicacies, and creative gifts, smiles and memories of long forgotten favorites are tucked ‘round every corner of the shop!
- Patisserie on Newbury Small independent bakery specialising in French fare rated as a great eat by the Boston Globe, the Valrhona cookie is a perfect example
- Truffles Small family run 35 year old chocolatier specializing in fine chocolates and candies. You'll taste their famous truffles, their chocolate turtles, and their sweet and salty pretzels!
Save This Event
When & Where
Best Tours operate over 100 tours in 13 cities in the USA, Canada, UK and Australia
Tapping the best local expertise we curate information rich, entertaining, eye-opening tours in cities all over the world. Whether you're visiting a new city or have lived their for years, our curated range of walking tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours are here to help you truly understand and appreciate the place you are experiencing, to see it through a fresh pair of eyes, and change your perception. So whether it's just some sightseeing you're after, or you want to delve deep into the food culture, we've got you covered.
Why take a tour when you can just walk around by yourself? Good question!
We know things you don't, like where the best ice cream is. Really important. Our well researched, highly entertaining tours show you a side to a city, place, or neighborhood that combines history, culture, architecture, and an expertise in the subject matter that your smart phone and you just can't compete with.
If you're looking for things to do and places to go in cities all over the world, like New York, Sydney, London or Los Angeles, you've come to the right place! BestTours is the world's best tour company, offering the best tours on and off the beaten track! Our world famous sightseeing tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours show you a city through it's culture and food, engage you through it's history, and entertain you with it's wonder!