Treat yourself to an indulgent Chocolate Afternoon Tea at The City Rooms.
This special tea will include all the standard components of an Afternoon Tea – scones and preserves, sandwiches and teas and coffees, but with a chocolate twist! Our chefs will prepare the most succulent and decadent of chocolates cakes and pastries for you to enjoy in the beautiful surroundings of our Georgian venue.
This special Chocolate Afternoon Tea is a perfect christmas present or treat for all members of the family.
On Sunday 29th January Chocolate Afternoon Tea will be served at The City Rooms between 12pm and 4pm.
£15.00pp Non-Alcoholic Afternoon Tea
£20.00pp Afternoon Tea with an alcoholic arrival drink
£10.00pp Children's Afternoon Tea
• Plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and a variety of jams
• Sandwiches - white and milk chocolate spread, egg and cress, ham and mustard, chicken salad and cheese and red onion.
• An assortment of cakes and pastries, inclusing chocolate cake, chocolate mousse in chocolate cups and so much more!
• A selection of teas or coffee and hot chocolate
• Kids' afternoon teas will have sandwiches with ham, cheese, jam and chocolate spread and will include a chocolate milk drink.
If booking a table of 8 people or more, we offer a reduced rate of £13.00pp for Non-Alcoholic Afternoon Tea, or £18.00pp for Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco.
Arrival is any time between 12pm and 4pm - please specify your arrival time when booking.
Please Note: Regarding dietary requirements, we cater for those that are gluten free, lactose intolerant and vegetarian. Please make a note of these when booking. Please also be aware that all dietary requirements must be made known to us at least 48 hours before the event date.
The City Room's has three beautiful function rooms, and our afternoon tea events may take place in any of these. We cannot guarantee that this event will take place in the Ballroom.