San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
$35 General Admission
15% OFF TICKET PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
NOVEMBER 3,2012 @ La Villita- San Antonio, TX!!!
Agenda: DJS, Live Music, Games, Alot of Chili & Micheladas!!! Join Your favorite local restaurants as they THROW DOWN TO MAKE THE BEST CHILI IN TOWN!!!!
visit our temporary link @: www.vmibranding/wix/turnkeybranding.com
You will automatically be ENTERED TO WIN one of MANY FREE give-a-aways when you purchase your TIX between NOW & October 10!!!
Contest Entry Fee:
Chili Verde $30.00
Red Chili $25.00
Peoples Choice Chili $35.00
Chili Cook-Off Contest Entry
1st: 1st Place Trophy, 2 Tshirts, 2 Koozies, $100 Gift Certificate Name in Communications,
2nd:2nd Place Trophy, 1 Tshirts, $50 Gift Certificate Name in communications
3rd: 3rd Place Trophy, 1 Tshirts, $20 Gift Certificate Name in communicationsCHILI COOK-OFF GUIDELINES:
RED CHILI COMPETITION:
Traditional Red Chili is defined by the International Chili Society as any kind of meat or combination of meats,
cooked with red chili peppers, various spices and other ingredients, with the exception of BEANS and PASTA
which are strictly forbidden.
CHILI VERDE COMPETITION:
Chili Verde is defined by the International Chili Society as any kind of meat or combination of meats, cooked
with green chili peppers, various spices and other ingredients, with the exception of BEANS and PASTA which
are strictly forbidden.
Salsa must be homemade by the contestant. It may be brought to the site that day or it may be prepared at the Cookoff.
4. No ingredient may be pre-cooked in any way prior to the commencement of the official cookoff. The only excep-
tions are canned or bottled tomatoes, tomato sauce, peppers, pepper sauce, beverages, broth and grinding
and/or mixing of spices. Meat may be treated, pre-cut or ground. MEAT MAY NOT BE PRE-COOKED, in any manner. All other ingredients must be chopped or prepared during the preparation period.
5. Must be 18 years older to compete.
6. The cooking period will be a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 4 hours. The exact starting and ending of the cooking period is to be announced by each local sponsoring organization. Cooking during entire cooking period is at the sole discretion of the contestant.
7. Contestants are responsible for supplying all of their own cooking utensils, etc. and should be prepared to provide a fire extinguisher and washing station, as they may be required by the sponsoring organization. The sponsors of the cookoff will provide an area for each contestant.
9. Each contestant must cook a minimum of two quarts of competition chili prepared in one pot which will be submitted for judging. Sharing or splitting Chili, Chili Verde or Salsa for judging with another contestant for the purpose of increasing the number of entries in any event will result in disqualification.
PEOPLES CHOICE CHILI:
10. Each contestant will be assigned a contestant’s number by the Chief Scorekeeper and given an official 32 oz. Each contestant should verify that the number on the bottom of their cup is the same as their assigned contestant number. Each contestant is responsible to deliver their cup, which must be filled to the bottom of the cup’s rim, to the judging area at the official time for judging.
11. Judges will be told that they should vote for the chili, based on the following major
considerations: good chili flavor, texture of the meat, consistency, blend of spices, aroma and color
12. The public will vote on contending Finalists and the Judges will vote Winners
When & Where
Organized by Virtual Mazy Inc.
SEE YOU THERE!!! GET YOU TIX TODAY & SAVE & YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS OF MANY GIVE-A-WAYS: ELECTRONICS, GIFT CERTIFICATES, AND MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!