Childbirth Education Series (6 Weeks)
Weekly Event - Every Sunday: 12:30 PM to 2:45 PM (PST)
Huntington Beach, CA
DoulaLove'sCreation ("DLC") Childbirth Education series uses its unique style of childbirth education, combined with ICEA to confidently support pregnant women and couples through pregnancy and childbirth. This course approaches pregnancy and childbirth from a conscious birth perspective.
DLC values the scientific and natural aspects of a pregnant woman's body as it relates to nature. During this six week series, the course will cover:
- The physiology and anatomy of pregnancy and childbirth
- The stages of labor
- Dad and partner's role in the pregnancy and labor process
- Meditation, visualization, affirmations and breath techniques
- Comfort measures, massage, yoga postures and positions that support you in managing labor successfully
- the power and benefits of a clear birth intention
- The importance of understanding hospital birthing protocol and using it to fully support your birth experience
This course will support you in gently identifying childbirth fears and changing those unsupportive thoughts about the birth process. By identifying more with the natural and innate intelligence of pregnancy and birth, you will gain greater confidence in your own unique abilities to birth forth your child. You will learn (more like, remember) how to successfully manage your pregnancy, your labor and the birth of your child through your womb. Rather birthing at a hospital, at home or birth center, this course will give you the information and tools you require to birth in any one of these three environments.
Thank you for choosing DoulaLove'sCreation for your childbirth education experience! I am looking so forward to meeting each of you in person!