Join us for our CPG 3rd Annual Autumn Picnic! We've pushed this event to November so we can truly enjoy Autumn and cooler weather by sharing good food and the company of our local permaculture guild!
We'd like to spend the day reconnecting, telling stories and sharing the highlights of our most recent permaculture adventures. For those who have attended past picnics, and anyone else interested, we'll also talk about how Brian and Stephanie's property, Frog & Toad Farm, has evolved over the last year. With two full years of observation, even more design ideas and small, slow solutions on the land their property development is moving along. There are plenty of other fun activities to be had so bring your whole family!
Make sure to RSVP for each person attending so we know how many people will be coming. This will help us a lot!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring a dish of your choice to share with members AS WELL as your own dishes, utensils and cup for the potluck –beverages will be provided. We do not have enough food or dishes for everyone so the potluck is mandatory for this picnic.
- Seating for yourself/family as we have limited supplies of chairs and blankets.
- Sturdy shoes if you want to tour the 5 acre property -there is a lot of high grass and pokey plants!
- If you have anything in SURPLUS (vegetables, home preserved food, eggs, fruit, seed, plant starts etc.) please bring it along and we’ll ‘Share the Surplus’ as we normally do at our Gatherings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION'S:
What are my transportation/parking options for this event?
We hope people will carpool! We will get a ride share program started for those of you who wish to carpool. More information will come as people RSVP... Please check the appropriate options in the RSVP to indicate if you wish to carpool or if you are able to provide transportation. Parking information is included in your confirmation e-mail.
What can or can't I bring to the event?
- Please remember to bring a dish to share, your own plates/utensils/cups as well as a chair or blanket for seating.
- Please do not bring any animals, we have a 1-year-old puppy.
- Please do not bring or consume alcoholic beverages, it's a 15-minute drive back to Chico and we want everyone to arrive home safely.
Please note: this annual picnic is in addition to our gathering on November 20th!
For more information or to RSVP without using Eventbrite, contact Stephanie at email@example.com or call 530-828-6390.
EARTH CARE - PEOPLE CARE - FAIR SHARE
When & Where
Chico Permaculture Guild
The Chico Permaculture Guild (CPG) is an education program of Earthshed Solutions. Earthshed Solutions is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in July 2015 by actively engaged CPG members. The primary objective of the Chico Permaculture Guild is to facilitate the outreach of permaculture education at NO COST placing permaculture knowledge directly into the hands of our community. Check our website for updated gathering schedules, topics and general information: https://chicopermaculture.wordpress.com. Visit Earthshed Solutions website here: https://earthshed.org/