SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST ---> SIGN UP HERE
Registration opens on February 4th at 9am.
Over 50,000 new and gently used children's items sorted by size and gender to make shopping easy and fun. All quality checked and seriously discounted - many items up to 90% off retail prices.
This presale event is your chance to get those first dibs. Anyone can register to attend but tickets are limited. Each ticket is good for one person. This event is for charity so admission is one of the following:
- A $3 monetary donation at the door -OR-
- A healthy non-perishable children's snack (i.e. goldfish, pretzels, a box of granola bars, peanut butter, cereal, a box of fruit snacks, etc)
- Please do not bring single serving packages
- Please check they are not expired
- Please do not bring food tailored to adults
- Snacks must be new and un-opened
100% of the donations will benefit local Long Island charities.
EACH TICKET IS GOOD FOR ONLY 1 PERSON - YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TICKET WITH YOU TO BE SCANNED AT ENTRANCE. You can also show your ticket on your phone.
Children do not need a ticket but for your sanity, we strongly encourage all shoppers to please consider shopping without children on Friday or Saturday morning (if you can). It is very crowded and the items for sale - specifically the toys - are not intended to be played with by unsupervised children.
Can't make the presale? No problem. Visit during our regular sale days; March 25th and 26th - no pre-registration necessary.
From one Chick to another, you won't want to miss this sale!
Event ends at 6pm.