Chick-fil-A Leadercast South Charlotte Volunteer
Friday, May 10, 2013 from 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM (EDT)
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is one fo the largest events of its kind, broadcasting world-renowned content to hundreds of locations around the world.
There are many opportunities for you to volunteer during Chick-fil-A Leadercast Simulcast at Southbrook Church. Get the inside view of the event while serving our guests and see how addition by subtraction works for you and others.
Here are the volunteer positions that will need to be filled:
- Set Up (Thursday, May 9) - assist with set up of event
- Gift Bag Prep - (Date TBD) - help assemble attendee gift bags
- Parking - Direct attendees to parking
- Greeting - Welcoming and directing attendees
- Sponsor Meet/Greet - Help direct sponsors to designated area, assist with their needs througout the day
- Usher - Help attendees with seating
- Registration - Assisting attendees with registration process, then move to another area for the rest of the event
- Event Tent - Assist in event tent throughout the day
- VIP Experience - Assist VIP attendees througout event
- Lunch - Assist with lunch set up, directing attendees and clean-up
- Security - Ensure event is secure
- Continuing Education Certificates - distributing CE Certificates to attendees
- Break Down - Assist with break down of event
If you would like to volunteer, please register now. You will be assigned to a position prior to the event.