San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud Unleashed
When: Tuesday, March 18th, 2014
Time: 2PM to 5PM CT
Our meeting will begin sharply at 2pm with a welcome introduction and general announcements. Salesforce and Magnet 360 will cover the following topics:
*The Changing Direction of Marketing: Where is Salesforce going, strategy and best practices
*The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud/Salesforce Solution Overview.
*Customer Case Study
We will also have a short break for refreshments in the afternoon and we'll end the last part of the day with Group Therapy, users helping users. We hope to see you there!
About our meeting speakers:
- Kevin Turner, Group Account Director for Chicago, Magnet 360
- Jeff Conway, Senior Account Director, Magnet 360
- Dennis Roberts, Enterprise Business Development Manager, Exact Target
- Jim Tyner, Principal Social Architect, salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
About the meeting sponsor: Magnet 360 is a salesforce.com consulting and implementation partner, since 2004. We support our clients with strategy and services that integrate four essential marketing disciplines, driving Engagement for Outcomes:
- Relationship Management
- Branded Apps, Sites and Communities
- Marketing Automation
- Soical Campaign Management
For more information, visit www.magnet360.com.
Questions/Comments, please email us at: Chicago@salesforceusergroups.com
When & Where
Chicago Salesforce User Group
The Chicago Salesforce User Group was established in 2008 and serves the metro Chicago area. The group is led by Denise Carbone & Gina Skocilich.
- Follow us on Twitter @ChicagoSFDCUG
- "Like" us on Facebook: Chicago Salesforce User Group
- Check out the groups in the Success Community: Chicago User Group
Questions/Comments, NEW email: Chicago@Salesforceusergroups.com