Dr. Aldo Leopardi—Denver, CO received his undergraduate dental degree from the University of Adelaide, South Australia, in 1984. He enjoyed private practice as a general dentist in Adelaide, Australia for several years and receiving his specialist training and masters degree in combined fixed, removable and implant Prosthodontics, at the University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill, in 1993.
“Implant Therapy for the Completely Edentulous Patient”
Treatment of the edentulous patient with dental implant therapy is a treatment modality with the potential of significantly improving the quality of our patient’s lives. In order to accomplish consistent and predictable treatment outcomes in general practice, an understanding of the fundamental principles of implant biomechanics, prosthetic design, surgical and treatment planning considerations is required
- Treatment Planning and Prosthetic Design: stress broken verses rigid design concepts.
- Bar Overdentures.
- Solitary Anchor System Overdentures: Zest Locator and Ball-abutment systems.
- Fixed Restoration of the Edentulous Patient: all-on-four vs five, six or eight.
- Incorporation of CAD-CAM: metal and Zirconia.
Steve Down- Salt Lake City, UT is a nationally known author on personal and business finance. Steve will share an hour of financially sound principles designed to help the dentist recognize the significant long-term value of their practice. Steve will discuss key wealth building factors with examples of private equity wealth creation in the marketplace.
“The Miracle of Wealth”
- Introduce private equity as a primary wealth creation tool for dentists
- Introduce fundamental practice management tools and guidance towards being a
“Financially Sound” Dentist
Thanks to sponsor scholarship from Financially Fit, cost for the course is $57. Seating is limited. Reserve your spot. Call 888-895-6620 or go to FCEAdental.com. (A gourmet style lunch buffet is also included.) We look forward to seeing you there!