San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dr. Kevin Hearon- Boise, ID is an internationally acclaimed expert on extremity adjusting, gait and foot orthotics. He has taught on 13 postgraduate faculties and has published four books, 15 DVDs and a wall chart.
“Advanced Principles of Lower Extremity Adjusting”
Kevin presents 8 hours of exciting hands-on extremity adjusting that will surely educate and inspire all of those in attendance. This is one training event that you will not want to miss as both the attendee and clients of the practitioner will be edified.
- Cover typical lower extremity diagnostics and subluxations encountered in practice and their treatment
- Teach effective techniques to correct lower extremity subluxations
- Acourse that covers the mechanical chain of events in the lower extremity and how join subluxations affect posture and gait
Steve Down- Salt Lake City, UT is a nationally known author and lecturer on personal and business finance. He is recognized as “America’s Wealth Coach”.
"The Miracle of Wealth"
Steve shares an hour of financially sound principles designed to help the chiropractor recognize the significant long-term value of their practice. Steve will discuss key wealth building factors with examples of private equity wealth creation in the marketplace.
- Introduce private equity as a primary wealth creation tool for chiropractors
- Introduce fundamental practice management tools and guidance towards being a “Financially Fit” Chiropractor
Due to sponsor scholarship from world-class financial education provider, Financially Fit, cost for the course is $35. Seating is limited. Reserve your spot. Call 888-895-6620 or go to FCEAchiro.com.(A gourmet style lunch buffet is also included courtesy of Financially Fit.) We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
FCEA believes that continuing education is not about fulfilling state required credit hours. Rather, it’s about getting better at what you do. Great CE enhances the quality of service to patients while elevating the proficiency of care providers and staff. Nobody is better at providing useful CE than FCEA.