San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn what content marketing can do for your business and how to implement it without losing your mind!
DATE: Saturday, November 16, 2013
TIME: 10AM - 3PM
LOCATION: PCCTI Classrooms - 216 W Jackson Blvd. Suite 900, Chicago (Near the Sears Tower)
Content Marketing is opening tremendous opportunities for brands of any size to grow their visibility, become a trusted partner in their customers’ life, and generate a constant stream of qualified sales leads.
61% of consumers say they feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content. (Custom Content Council)
Per dollar spent, content marketing generates approximately 3x as many leads as traditional marketing. (Demand Metric)
Increase the reach and impact of your marketing efforts
This is NOT another social media or blogging workshop.
It’s about how your ENTIRE marketing approach must change if you want to stay competitive.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve heard about content marketing but you still don’t get what the fuss is all about
- You’d like to implement content marketing for your business but don’t know where to start
- You are struggling to build a productive connection with your target audience
- You don’t know how to differentiate your business from the competition
- You have a hard time generating new leads
- You don’t know how to connect the dots among marketing, branding, and sales
Accelerated Learning: Fundamentals of content marketing
- The psychology and technological changes that make content marketing so important
- How to switch your mindset from traditional marketing to content marketing
- Learning from the best: dissecting successful content marketing strategies
- How to make content marketing work within your budget and time limits
- How to produce the right content
- How to determine success: goals/metrics
- How to make your content lead to a specific customer action
Hands-on: Get to work on your content marketing strategy
- Digging up all the content you’re already sitting on: Content Inventory / Brainstorming Exercise
- Build a newsletter strategy to start using your content and collect data
Attendees will leave with lots of practical take-aways and the confidence to get started right away.
Who should attend?
- Small Business Owners and Marketing Managers looking to generate more leads
- PR/SEO/Communications Specialists and Copywriters who want to expand their skills set to be more competitive
- Consultants looking to build their brand.
About the instructors:
Valeria Basso, Brand Experience Architect – Symphonic Communications Consulting
Valeria Basso is a Brand Experience Architect and owner of Symphonic Communications Consulting. She works with small to mid-sized businesses, non-profits, and individual professionals, consulting on marketing strategy, brand storytelling and development, content marketing, and website optimization. Prior to founding Symphonic Communications, Valeria worked for 7 years in marketing, branding, and public relations for companies of different kinds, from corporations like Paramount Pictures to family-owned businesses.
Scott Winterroth, PR & Digital Marketing Strategist – Front & Social
Scott Winterroth is the founder of Front & Social, a creative public relations and startup marketing firm based in Chicago. Scott is also the organizer of the popular blogging and startup event call BloggersMeetStartups.com, a collaboration between influential content creators and startup founders.
Prior to launching Front & Social, Scott has served as Public Relations Manager for the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority - owner and operator of Navy Pier, the midwest’s top leisure tourist destination, and McCormick Place the Nation’s largest convention center.
Today, he focuses on building cutting edge web properties and teaches others how to grow their business using digital marketing and web tactics such as search engine optimization, email marketing and how to blog with WordPress.
Location: PCCTI Classrooms - 216 W Jackson Blvd. Suite 900, Chicago
Transportation Options: Loop CTA EL Trains to Quincy Stop
Union Station, Ogilvie, LaSalle St. METRA Stations... just blocks away.
Discounted Evening Parking Rates and many hotel options. Contact us for more info!
When & Where
Front & Social
Front & Social Chicago is a creative public relations agency specializing in content creation, blogging and digital marketing especially for startups and digital properties. For more information, please visit our website at frontandsocial.com.