Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, Dec 18, 2017, 1:00 PM – Fri, Dec 22, 2017, 4:00 PM PST
Course Number: CHFI
CHFI v8 Program certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The C|HFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personal, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
A CHFI v8 certified professional will be able to understand:
- The process of investigating cyber-crime, laws involved, and the details in obtaining a search warrant.
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category
- Roles of first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scene, collecting and preserving electronic evidence, packaging and transporting electronic evidence, reporting the crime scene
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- The process involved in forensic investigation using Access Data FTK and Encase Steganography and its techniques, Steganalysis, and image file forensics
- Password Cracking Concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breach
- Different types of log capturing techniques, log management, time synchronization, log capturing tools
- How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks
- How to track e-mails and investigate e-mail crimes and many more.
To request additional course details, group training discounts and schedules please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-724-3477.