The 14th Annual ChEMS Research Forum will showcase departmental research advances in the areas of:
- Energy and Sustainability
- Nanotechnology and Materials
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
The one-day program will feature two invited plenary speakers, oral presentations from faculty and students, and an extended poster session describing the latest department research results.
Registration, lunch, and refreshments are complimentary.
- Paul Krajewski General Motors Global R&D, Director Vehicle Systems Research Lab
- John R. Dorgan Professor, Chemical and Biological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- Yue Qi Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Michigan State University