Join Chef Egg at Blue Moon Cafe Too In Fed Hill and learn about the history, flavors and culture of Morocco.
In this hands on class, you will learn how to mix Morrocan spices, marinades and sauces, preserve lemons and make your own homemade pita bread. You will also understand the techniques to perfect steamed cous cous and how to flavor and braise homemade chicken tagine
Preserved Lemon (Demo)
Authentic Steamed Cous Cous w/ Saffron (Demo)
Moroccan Skillet Pita Bread aka Batbout
Shrimp w/ Herb and Garlic Chermoula
Braised Chicken, Apple and Olive Tagine*
* Veggie Option Available (Please leave note when tickets are purchsed.)
- This is a hands on class for all ages.
- Please wear comforatable cooking attire, limited jewelry, closed toe shoes and hair pulled back.
- BYOB for 21+
- Street parking and pay garage available locally.
- By purchasing this ticket, you understand the inherant liability of cooking. You release and indemnify Chef Egg LLC and the Blue Moon Cafe for any damages or personal injury to yourself during the event.