Winter is in full effect and Chef Egg wants to teach you how to keep warm and healthy. The Chef will teach you how to cook with seasonal flavors while keeping your health and wellness a top priority. This class will give you the skills you need to succed in the kitchen. We are going to sear fish like the pro's, understand how to cook and store grains, slice and dice vegetables, and bake healthy treats with unexpected ingredients.
Russian Beet Borcht
Seared Salmon Filet w/
Winter Salad (Kale, Wheatberries, Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese and Apple Vinaigrette)
Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
- Vegetrarian friendy (please note this in your ticket purchase notes)
- Pay lot and street parking is available
- All ages event, 21+ for BYOB
- Please wear cooking appropriate attire, hair pulled back, no jewelry and close toe shoes.
- Tickets are refundable up to a week prior to the event and are transferrable to another person or event.