Cheese and a Glass - Tequila Edition
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Presenting a unique and educational cheese & tequila tasting experience.
Everybody's Hungry, Coastal Specialty Products and Montalvo Tequila are partnering to bring you a tequila edition of...
- The art of making tequila and the unique growing environments
- How the process and terroir imparts distinctive flavors
- Why the selected cheeses and tequilas go so well together
- Tasting of 4 expertly paired fine cheese and tequila combinations
- Supporting accoutrements of dried fruits, nuts and cured meats
- Special discounts on food and beverage following the event
Tequila and cheese pairings:
Fresh Plata-based cucumber margarita paired w/ Saint Andre triple cream
Montalvo Plata paired w/ Cantal
Montalvo Reposado paired w/ El Trigal Monchego
Montalvo Anejo paired w/ Tomme de Savoie
Smoked Duck Breast
- Jason Hendrick of Everybody's Hungry
- Alex Viecco, CEO of Montalvo Tequila
- Fritz Leon, owner of Coastal Specialty Products
We hope you'll join us. Don't miss out on this edition of Cheese and a Glass!
Wednesday, June 26th 6:00pm-7:30pm
$30 per person, $34 @ the door
($26 Earlybird special 6/12 through 6/17 at 5pm)
*A portion of proceeds will be donated to FOOD Share of Ventura County.
Additional details regarding attire and parking will be emailed out to attendees prior to the event.
*Credit card payments can be accepted at the door.
When & Where
"Enjoying food and life by taking a bite and sharing a bite."
A food-focused educational and fundraising group w/ goals of spreading passion of food, providing educational opportunities and raising awareness about the hungry in our communities.
Everybody's Hungry launched in August of 2011, emerging from a simple thought of sharing the enthusiasm of food and dining through a basic blog. With a quick evolution, Everybody's Hungry has become a platform for giving back to members of the community who are hungry and in need with that same level of enthusiasm.