Cheese and a Glass - Beer Edition
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Presenting a unique educational cheese & beer tasting experience.
Everybody's Hungry, Coastal Specialty Products and Barrelhouse 101 are partnering to bring you the first beer edition of...
- The art of making cheese and beer.
- How those processes impart distinctive flavors.
- Why the selected cheeses and beers go so well together.
- Tasting of 4 expertly paired fine cheese and beer combinations.
- Supporting accoutrements of dried fruits, nuts and cured meats.
- Special discounts on food and beverage following the event.
Cheeses and beer pairings:
Sage Derby - Hennepin Farmhouse Saison (Ommegang)
German Bruder Basil - Get Up Offa That Brown (Golden Road)
Chimay washed-rind variety - Brother David's Double Abbyey Ale (Anderson Valley)
Aged White Cheddar w/ Black Pepper - *You'll have to join us to find out this beer.
- Jason Hendrick of Everybody's Hungry
- Fritz Leon of Coastal Specialty Products
- Joby Yoby of Barrelhouse 101
We hope you join us. You won't want to miss out!
Wednesday, May 29th 6:00pm-7:30pm
$30 per person
($26 Earlybird special 5/12 through 5/18 at 5pm)
*A portion of proceeds will be donated to FOOD Share of Ventura County.
Additional details regarding attire and parking will be emailed out to attendees prior to the event.
*Credit card payments will be accepted at the door.
When & Where
"Enjoying food and life by taking a bite and sharing a bite."
A food-focused educational and fundraising group w/ goals of spreading passion of food, providing educational opportunities and raising awareness about the hungry in our communities.
Everybody's Hungry launched in August of 2011, emerging from a simple thought of sharing the enthusiasm of food and dining through a basic blog. With a quick evolution, Everybody's Hungry has become a platform for giving back to members of the community who are hungry and in need with that same level of enthusiasm.