REFINED-SUGAR FREE, DAIRY-FREE, PLANT-BASED CAKES AND SWEETS
14:00 – 17:00 | £60 including superfood afternoon tea and cake
YES you can eat cake for breakfast. And make it the most nutritious meal you'll have all day. Got a sweet tooth but don't want the sugar? Well, delicious, nutritious desserts are totally possible. And easy. Raw chocolatier and un-baker, wellbeing food teacher, chef and founder of Chaya Yoga Retreats, Lucy Hill, will demonstrate the wonders of sugar-free, dairy-free, healthy raw cake making, in her 2 hour workshop and afternoon tea.
You really can have your cake and eat it.
• Wellbeing food principles
• www.chayayogaretreats.comSugar alternatives – what and when
• Superfoods – make your desserts the most nutritious meal of the day
• How to make a raw dessert – one style many flavours
• Dairy-free anytime ice ‘cream’
• Salted Date Caramel
• Cashew Cream
Share with friends