Chauffeured San Diego Wine Country Tour
Sunday, December 11, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WARM UP WITH DECEMBER SPECIALS! Is the weather outside frightful? Here in San Diego, it's delightful! Book now for up to $20 off tours! *Cannot be combined with any other offer or past purchases. Offer expires 12/31/16.
With the most wine and food of all the tours, this deluxe tour is the whole experience, from the “vine to the glass”.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel/home (most San Diego locations).
- Visits to 3 local wineries in San Diego.
- VIP tastings of local wines (about 18 pours!).
- A lavish cheese and fruit platter (picnic style).
- Wine and chocolate pairings.
- Wood-fired pizza dinner overlooking spectacular winery grounds.
- Wine appreciation presentations and behind-the-scenes tours.
- Entertaining commentary on local history and viticulture.
- Relaxing stroll through the vineyards.
- Wine tote gift bag.
*Itinerary is slightly different on Tuesdays. Offerings may vary.
Special Price: Only $149 per person!
What is not included?
- Gratuities for your tour guide, although not required, are always appreciated. Industry standard is 20% of your tour ticket price which comes to about $30 per person.
Advance Purchase Required. Available Tuesday – Sunday, year-round.
When & Where
San Diego Beer, Wine Spirits Tours
ALL TOURS INCLUDE:
Ample Tastes, Farm-to-table Food, Tasting Presentations, Guided Sightseeing, and Cultural Tours
For groups of 1 to 1000!
Vineyard, Brewery and Distillery Tours; Chauffeured Tours, Train Tours and Walking Tours; Pairing Dinners and Tasting Parties
TASTE and SEE San Diego, CAR-FREE!
San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours is a leading provider of adult beverage and culinary tours throughout San Diego. Since inception in 2010, this popular tour company has each year been the proud recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
“Want to have fun, be safe, and save gas money (or rental car fees)? Does a day in San Diego Wine Country sipping fine wines, or an afternoon being guided on the train to local breweries and distilleries, sound good to you?” says Shira Bliss, owner of San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours.
Delight your palate with the finest local libations and culinary creations! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelor(ette) party or just want to have a great time…San Diego Beer, Wine and Spirits Tours has the perfect tasty adventure for you.
All tours include tasting presentations by expert guides, behind-the-scenes tours, guided sightseeing, ample tastings, farm-to-table food, culture, history and more!
We look forward to taking you on a Tasty Adventure!