CHASE-LA SEMINAR- Chicago, IL
Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM (PST)
Don't move out to Hollywood, get frustrated, and move home. You deserve more!
- Enerspace is just north of 410 North Carpenter between Kinzie and Hubbard on the west side of the street.
- The entrance to Enerspace is in the Sherwin Williams parking lot, to the left of the Sherwin Williams building.
- Parking is available in the lot if you're driving. They are also walking distance from the BLUE, PINK and GREEN lines.
When & Where
For the last ten years, Chase Bartels has been successfully launching careers in Hollywood. Writers who were under her professional guidance at Warner Brothers are currently working on over 35 of today’s highest rated TV shows including: Almost Human, Hostages, The Mentalist, Revolution, Believe, The 100, Tomorrow People, Person of Interest, White Collar, Surviving Jack, Men at Work, Star Crossed and Vampire Diaries.
Prior to joining Warner Brothers, Chase worked at the venerable William Morris Agency, where she supported top actors, writers and producers for the agency in their TV and film departments. Her experience working as both a buyer and a seller in Hollywood has given her a unique perspective on the business of entertainment.
Through her company, Chase-LA, Chase equips Hollywood hopefuls with business and creative knowledge normally gained through years of experience. Whether students aspire to become writers, producers, actors, directors, agents or managers, Chase will help prepare them for Hollywood’s highly competitive landscape.
Lecture Topics Include:
• Creating for the Small Screen
• Internships, Partnerships and Career Goals
• Moving from the Mailroom to Management
• Agencies, Studios and Distribution
• The Differences of Working in Film and TV