Actions and Detail Panel
Charm City Rooftop Day 2016
Sat, October 15, 2016, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Charm City Rooftop Day is here!
Put your rooftop deck to use for a good cause! Host a rooftop deck party on October 15 to raise money for BARCS and The Buddy Foundation of Maryland (TBFMD) during our first annual Charm City Rooftop Day. Taking place during Maryland's Fleet Week, your “wooftop” guests will be able to take in an amazing Blue Angels performance while supporting our beloved canine companions. We will provide a special “wooftop” party pack that includes an OrderUp code, t-shirts, games, and more! Plus the party that raises the most donations will be eligible to win two Ravens tickets!
Our summer Rooftop Day in Canton (Canton's Rooftop Day) was so much fun and this time we're looking for residents from all over Charm City to party on their rooftop decks support of these two special animal welfare organizations. Locust Point, Federal Hill, Canton, Fells Point, and Harbor East, it's your turn!
Here's how it works:
Register your party below with an estimated number of attendees — the $50 registration fee is tax deductible! AND the first six registrations per neighborhood will receive a visit from our photographer and be included in the event video! Once we receive it, we'll put our pups to work assembling your "wooftop pack" with everything you need for a rooftop deck bash while you start inviting your neighbors, friends, and co-workers. WE suggest a “suggested $15 donation” from your guests, but keep in mind, the more your party raises the better your chances to win Ravens tickets and the more great work you're doing to help dogs! *Register by 10/1 and we'll deliver your pack straight to your door the week before your party!
Your pack will include the following:
- OrderUp code discount code for food and FREE delivery
- 3 long sleeve, cotton t-shirts (S, M, L — parties will have the option to order more)
- 1 high-quality selfie stick for capturing photo contest submissions and recording just how awesome your party is! (stay tuned for details)
- 12 (16oz.) souvenir cups
- 3 ping pong balls with TBFMD logo (beer pong, anyone?)
- 2 paddle ball games
- All-natural dog treats from Baltimore Dog Bakery
- 1 envelope for collecting donations (PARTY WITH THE MOST DONATIONS WINS TWO RAVENS TICKETS! Cash is easier, but don't worry, we'll provide an online donation link as well)
- 1 envelope for 50/50 raffle tickets (Canton's Rooftop Day raffle winner took home almost $700!)
- List of event contests and tips for making the most of your par-tay!
*Remaining packs can be purchased after 10/1 for $60 and picked up by someone in your party.
Don't you just love Baltimore in the fall?! Don't you just love dogs? Aren't you just itching to actually use your rooftop deck for a good cause?
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Anything your host will allow!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Can I update my registration information?
You absolutely can!