Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
February Meeting Invitation
Please join us for the monthly Charlotte SQL Server User Group evening meeting.
What ~ Charlotte SQL Server User Group Meeting
When ~ Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
- 5:30 PM Networking with Food & Refreshments
- 6:00 PM Technical Presentation
- 7:30 PM Meeting End
Where @ 8055 Microsoft Way, Charlotte, NC 28273 Map it
Presenter - Jeff Smith
Topic - SQL Developer Data Modeler
Registration - Free RSVP required above
Product Manager, Oracle
Jeff Smith is "that" crazy database guy. He's a proud father, husband, runner and a software and database geek by trade. Jeff calls the Raleigh/Durham metropolitan area home. He was born and raised in West Virginia, and claims to be a reformed hillbilly. Jeff is currently a Product Manager for Oracle, working on the SQL Developer team. His true passion lies in helping people maximize their productivity and retain sanity while working with database development and administration tools.
Follow Jeff's blog here:http://www.thatjeffsmith.com/
SQL Developer Data Modeler
Data Modeling for the SQL Server Professional using Oracle SQL Developer…and other Free Resources from Oracle.
Oracle’s SQL Developer product manager, Jeff Smith, will show how you can build a logical data model and engineer it into a SQL Server implementation. Generate DDL, reverse engineer existing SQL databases, and create rich data dictionary reports – for free.Jeff will also demonstrate some other free tools Oracle provides of interest to the data professional.
Thanks to our Charlotte SQL Server User Group Sponsors
Directions: The SQL Server User Group meetings are held at the Microsoft Charlotte campus just off Arrowood Rd between I-77 and S Tryon St.
The address is 8055 Microsoft Way, Charlotte, NC 28273. Map it
- From I-77 take exit 3.
- Go west on Arrowood Rd until the traffic light at Microsoft Way.
- Turn left onto Microsoft Way and proceed straight around the two traffic circles.
- Park in the visitor parking between the two buildings.
- From visitor parking area, the AP1 / 8055 building is on the left side. Enter the far entrance with the overhang near the flag poles.
- The meeting room is MPR on the 1st floor adjacent to the entrance lobby to the right.
- The entrance door will be locked, and we will let you in. Knock on the glass if you are running late to get our attention so we may let you in.
Copyright © 2016 Charlotte SQL Server User Group, All rights reserved.