San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So what's this "condition" for a free ticket? The only condition is that you're not a flaky, no-show. Emergencies happen. People get sick. I respectfully ask that if your tendency is to RSVP for things and not show up, please don't RSVP for this event. Fair enough, right? It's a disappointment for the people who do attend.
Now for the fun part...... :-)
This is an easy, low-stress way to meet new women and see some familar faces. If we have a enough for 2-3 tables of four, we'll do some speed-friending so you can meet multiple people in a small setting.
Here are some guidelines for the event:
- Out of courtesy to the restaurant, please plan to buy something since we are using their space.
- Please be on time (or early).
- It's okay to hand out a business card IF it's your preferred way of being contacted. Absolutely no selling.
- We'll have questions for each table if you need prompts to start the conversation.
- Everyone share - but not too much! It's important for everyone to have a chance to chat.
- Let's maybe refrain from politics, okay? It's a little too ugly!
There are some optional questions on the RSVP form if you want to share info with the other attendees or invite people to join you for another activity in December. It's another way to keep the connection going after the event!Thanks and see you (or meet you!) soon,