San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Spring/Summer, we are knitting (and crocheting) huggable toy monsters for the 600 Monsters Strong Foundation, "which strives to bring monster-friends for children affected by gun violence and other traumatic situations through the generosity of crafters worldwide." To download specific guidelines, please click here.
If you want to come and work on your own project, you may as long as you make a donation (in any amount) to first help pay for shipping costs and then help protect children around the world through Save The Children. In memory of Sally Woodson, one of our sponsrs, we will also be collecting for ArtStrides, a non-profit organization she started to bring music to low-income children.
- If you don't know how to knit, someone can teach you.
- Affordable supplies (needles and yarn) will also be available for purchase.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or to join our special knitting email list.
- Please add this email address to your contacts/safe senders list within your email account to ensure you receive all of our emails.
Please save the date for the next knitting night: Thrusday, May 16.