100% of proceeds from this event go to support the training and placement of a diabetic alert therapy dog through www.SDWR.org (a 501 (c) (3), non-profit) for Emma Goldberg, a 13-year old girl living with Type 1 diabetes. Emma and her family are residents in Thousand Oaks, California.
The tournament will be a scramble format with a shotgun start. Check-in begins at 9 a.m. and Tee Time is at 10:30 a.m. Registration fees are $170 per player or save money by building a foursome! Includes the following:
- Healthy Box lunch
- Drink ticket (can be used on the course or at the awards ceremony)
- Swag bag for golfers at registration
- Green fees
- Cart fees
- Unlimited practice range balls
- Mulligan ticket
- Specialty contests
- Sponsored hole activities and prizes
- A Trophy awards ceremony afterwards from 4-6 pm with beer tastings from 3 local microbreweries, hot appetizers ,live music entertainment and silent auction/raffle. A full Bar will be open with drinks for purchase.
- Meet a SDWR service dog and learn more about this incredible organization helping families all over the United States.
Tickets for the Awards Banquet only are available if you are not a golfer. Join us for live music entertainment, Trophy ceremony, Raffle and Auction, Beer Tasting from 3 local Breweries, hot appetizers and drink ticket along with meeting a SDWR service dog. KIDS are welcome!
Corporate, individual, and team sponsorships opportunities are available. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor. Donations are welcomed and appreciated.
DOLE, Schaad Family Almonds, Active Body Coach, CJS Woodworking, THRIVE dance center, Staples Westlake, FRESH POPCORN, Graftobian, Sephora, Soulcycle, Twisted Oak Tavern, Enegren Brewing Co., Five Threads Brewing Co., Anderson Trophy, Cinema Secrets