Charge What's Required: Stop Giving Away Your Goods for Free
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As a solopreneur, consultant or coach, have you ever gotten lost when it came to figuring out how much to charge for your services?
The general rule you typically hear is "charge what you are worth," but what really happens is:
- You change your prices so often you can't remember what you quoted someone
- You look at the competition and base your prices off of what they are doing
- You listen to others and what they wouldn't pay for and low ball your prices
- You end up charging people differently because you will take whatever you can get
- You just keep guessing until it seems right
When you charge what's required, your business will become more profitable and you will be able to give yourself a salary!
If you are ready to:
- Stop living check-to check and client-to-client
- Stressing about how you are going to cover bills
- Attract clients that will pay you the true value of what you offer
Then... Charge What's Required is for you!
As a Numbers Nerd, I got stuck with trying to figure out how much I should really be charging. I wasted many hours raising and lowering prices, but still feeling as if I was giving away a lot for free. In order to not stress out so much, I created a step-by-step system to calculate my costs, time, and value to finally nail down a 'formula' to charge what I was worth!
Stop going into a financial hole each month, because of constantly charging too little and giving away hours of your time for free!
In this 2hr, hands on workshop, you will leave knowing exactly what to charge for your services and finally value your time! Walk away with...
- Understanding your production costs in order to increase profit
- Knowing the true value of an hour of YOUR time
- A detailed pricing system for all of the services your provide
- How to appropriately allocate money to cover fees, extra expenses and when delivery takes longer that expected
- Making sure you never under charge for your services again
Light snacks, interactive discussion, networking with business peers and getting permission to raise your prices is waiting for you!
And hosted by
Save This Event
When & Where
Phylecia Jones, Budgetologist @ Keep Up with Mrs. Jones
Money Nerd | Budgetologist | Light Weight Adventurer
Greetings! I am Phylecia R. Jones, the CFO & Founder of Keep Up with Mrs. Jones where I am on a mission to change the lives of entrepreneurs, one budget at a time. I know what it is like to walk the thin line of personal finances while trying to stay in control of business finances at the same time. I love working with coaches, consultants and solopreneurs... helping them get organized with their finances and give themselves a salary! When not number crunching... I love to travel the world!