Character First - Coaching & Mentoring for High Achievement
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 8:15 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
This program offers characterbased resources for building integrity, strengthening relationships, and developing leadership skills in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- How to use character to create a mental model for making decisions.
- How to deal with your star employees.
- How to deal with problem employees.
- How to keep employees engaged in the work they are doing every day.
- How to emotionally engage your team.
- The different character qualities.
- How to use the character qualities you are strong in to develop your team.