The Driskill Grill invites you to an intimate dining experience with wine and food writer Alan Tardi in celebration of his newly published book Champagne, Uncorked. The book chronicles Alan’s yearlong residence at the iconic Champagne house, Krug. The pages within unveil some of the highly guarded secrets of Krug as well as the history and inner workings of the region of Champagne.
This will be an innovative and interactive evening pairing each course with an exclusively curated selection of Krug Champagne accompanied with readings from the book. These Champagnes are rarely offered publicly, including a vintage comparison as well as a taste of the famous Clos de Mesnil.
Join us for what promises to be a most unforgettable evening featuring some of the best Champagnes in the world beautifully paired to intricate food in an iconic setting.
- Tuesday, December 6, 6:30 p.m.
- Menu designed by Executive Chef, Troy Knapp and Mark Rashap. Readings by Alan Tardi.
- $350 per person includes a signed copy of Champagne, Uncorked and a taste of The Driskill to take with you. (Price exclusive of tax and gratuity).
Reservations are required and seating is limited. To reserve your seat for this event, follow the steps below:
- Register above for the amount of seats you would like.
- Fill out the information and press send.
- Our team will call or email you to confirm your seat approximately two weeks before the dinner.
- On the evening of the event, arrive at The Driskill Grill and enjoy!
- As the evening begins to wind to a close, your bill will be presented ($350 per person, exclusive of tax or gratuity).
If you have any questions, please call 512-391-7162.