ChallengeHER New York City
Friday, June 12, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Sign Up Now -- Registration Must Close Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Please join us Friday, June 12, 2015 from 8:30am – 1:00pm for ChallengeHER—New York held at the American Express Tower. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet
U.S. Small Business Administration
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in one-on-one Matchmaking Sessions and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program.
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field.
A few special notes on our program:
- Due to strict security requirements, you must be registered to attend. A photo I.D. will be required for registration, along with 'airport type' security screening
- Event registration and networking will begin at 8:30am and the program will begin promptly at 9:30am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
Friday, June 12, 2015 from 8:30am – 1:00pm
Registration and networking opens at 8:30am
Sessions from 9:30am - 1:00pm
American Express Tower
200 Vesey Street * New York, NY 10007
Cosponsorship Authorization # (15-4040-68). SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: (Aditi Dussault (202) 205-6767)
This Web site is provided as a public service under Cosponsorship Authorization (13-6100-57). It may contain links to non-U.S. government information. Inclusion of such links does not constitute or imply an endorsement by SBA. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of linked information. Please use caution when considering a product, service or opinion offered by a linked Web site.