ChallengeHER New Hampshire
Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 7:45 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Please join us Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 07:45am – 12:00pm for
ChallengeHER: New Hampshire
Held on campus at the Rivier University in the Dion Center.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other women buisness owned firms.
A few special notes on our program:
- Event registration and networking will begin at 7:45am and the program will begin promptly at 8:30am.
- Remember to bring ample business cards for networking purposes.
Thursday, August 18, 2014 from 7:45am – 12:00pm
Registration and networking begins at 7:45 AM, programing will begin at 8:30 AM.
Coffee and light pastries served.
Rivier University - Dion Center
420 South Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Cosponsorship Authorization # (15-4040-68). SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: (Aditi Dussault (202) 205-6767)