Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Please join us Wednesday, July 29, 2015
from 08:00am – 12:30pm for
held at the Georgia State University Student Union.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), American Express OPEN (OPEN) and Georgia State University Small Business Development Center have partnered to host women business owners for this special federal contracting event.
Join the movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the WOSB Set Aside and how to market your business under this program
- Contract Officers explain how to do business with their agency and the federal government in general
- Benefit from the experience of women contractors on best practices and real-life stories
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community
- Participate in MatchMaking with federal buyers
- Network with peer mentors and other women buisness owned firms
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 8:00am – 12:30pm
Georgia State University - Student Center
33 Gilmer Street SE * Atlanta, GA
Registration and networking begins at 8:00 AM, programing will begin at 9:00 AM.
Coffee and light pastries served. Paid Parking is available - Marta is close by
Cosponsorship Authorization # (15-4040-68). SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: (Aditi Dussault (202) 205-6767)