Challenge Cup - San Francisco
Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Produced by Washington, DC based-incubator 1776, the Challenge Cup is a global competition to identify and celebrate the most promising startups tackling the biggest challenges. The competition will center on startups innovating in four primary categories: education, health, energy, and smart cities.
The Challenge Cup comes to San Francisco on February 27th! Join us and learn from startups revolutionizing important industries. Food, drink, and great company will be provided.
5:30 – 9:00 Challenge Cup Regional Competition
- 5:30 - 6:00 networking
- 6:00 – 7:00 1 minute pitches
- 7:00 – 7:15 break for judge deliberation
- 7:15 – 8:15 finalists present (2 from each category) – 5 minute pitches plus 3 minute judge q&a
- 8:15 – 8:30 break for judge deliberation
- 8:30 – Announcement of winners
When & Where
Reinventing our lives as citizens by connecting the hottest startups in the world with the assets of the most powerful city on Earth.