Challenge Cup - Los Angeles
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, CA
Produced by Washington, DC based-incubator 1776, the Challenge Cup is a global competition to identify and celebrate the most promising startups tackling the biggest challenges. The competition will center on startups innovating in four primary categories: education, health, energy, and smart cities.
The Challenge Cup comes to Los Angeles on December 4th! Join us and learn from startups revolutionizing important industries. Food, drink, and great company will be provided.
See list of participating startups here.
5:30 – 9:00 Challenge Cup Regional Competition
- 5:30 - 6:00 networking
- 6:00 – 7:00 1 minute pitches
- 7:00 – 7:15 break for judge deliberation
- 7:15 – 8:15 finalists present (2 from each category) – 5 minute pitches plus 3 minute judge q&a
- 8:15 – 8:30 break for judge deliberation
- 8:30 – Announcement of winners
When & Where
Reinventing our lives as citizens by connecting the hottest startups in the world with the assets of the most powerful city on Earth.