CFULYP New Member Orientation
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
New Member Orientation:
February 12, 2013
Please join us for this informative, engaging, and empowering session.
This meeting is open to:
1. EVERYONE interested in more information about CFULYP, the Central Florida Urban League, the National Urban League and what we do.
2. Previous visitors ready to join.
- Where do I fit into CFULYP?
- What is the Urban League's mission?
- What is the 5 Point Empowerment Agenda?
- What is the relationship between the CFULYP and The National Urban League?
- Where does the money go?
- What programs does CFULYP and the Urban League put on?
- What type of events does CFULYP do?
- CFULYP is doing something wrong. How do we change it?
- As a member, can I create events and programming for CFULYP?
- How do we raise money?
- What are the best ways to recruit other members to The Movement?
MUST RSVP TO ATTEND | LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE
When & Where
Central Florida Urban League Young Professionals
Central Florida Urban League Young Professionals (CFULYP) is a network of young professionals across Central Florida who provide leadership development, economic empowerment and community volunteer opportunities for other young professionals. The organization trains, develops, and educates young professionals to take leadership roles within the Urban League, the civil rights movement, and society-at-large. Members of Young Professionals are defining, developing, implementing, and leading the next generation civil rights agenda.