CFGC's 27th Annual Golf Classic
The Community Family Guidance Center's Annual Golf Classic is a fundraiser to support ongoing services for children and families throughout Southeast Los Angeles County.
Registration / Contests / Lunch: 10am to Noon
Shot-Gun Start: 12pm
Awards Dinner & Opportunity Drawing: 5:30pm
Four Person Scramble Format
1) Four players tee off from their designated teeing area. Men-White, Women-Green.
2) Select the desirable tee shot and both players play the second shot from this spot.
3) Continue this format until the ball is holed.
4) All four players must use at least three (3) tee shots.
5) Mark the scorecard with an (x) to indicate which tee shot was used.
6) Record only one score for the team score.
Partners Better Ball Format-Official GHIN Handicap Required
1) Both Players play their own ball until holed.
2) Record both gross scores on the scorecard.
3) Record the Net Better Ball where indicated on the scorecard.
4) Total only the better ball net scores for your official score.
* * *
Our goal is to raise $60,000 —
Please help us serve more children, families, and individuals, by joining the Campaign to Grow Strong Families and Prevent Child Abuse!