CETA NorCal High School Theatre Festival 2014
San Jose, CA
CALIFORNIA EDUCATIONAL THEATRE ASSOCIATION
NORCAL HIGH SCHOOL FESTIVAL 2013
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
About the Festival
CETA presents two high school festivals each year, one in the north and one in the south, but they are both open to teachers and students from across the entire state. Everyone is welcome for exciting workshops and competitions!
Registration CHECK-IN begins at 8:00 AM in the Hal Todd Theatre, Hugh Gillis Hall at San Jose State University. Festival concludes at 5:00 PM
San Jose State University
Hugh Gillis Halls
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192
Location for festival activities: Hugh Gillis Hall and University Theatre.
- The STUDENT fee is $30 per student.
- The school fee is waived for schools where at least one teacher is a 2014 CETA member. The TEACHER / SCHOOL fee for each high school is $75.00 for those schools who do not currently have a CETA teacher member and includes one 2014 membership in CETA.
- There is no chaperone fee for additional adult participants (e.g., other teachers or parent chaperones).
- There is a $10 additional fee per person to attend the 3:00 PM performance of Tartuffe.
- Lunch is not included in the registration fees.
CETA NorCal Planning Committee
Kathie Kratochvil, SJSU Theatre Dept., CETA Board Member, email@example.com, 408-924-4568
Laura Long, San Jose State University Theatre Dept., firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-924-4551
Carol Hovey, CETA Board Member, Teacher at Livermore High School
Robin Edwards-Harvey, Teacher at Mount Pleasant High School, San Jose
Cherise Mantia, Graduate Student in Theatre Education, San Jose State University
Questions? Email Kathie Kratochvil.