Certiport Testing Registration
Validate Your IT Skills and Proficiency:
CPCC is dedicated to helping people excel and succeed through certification. IT Industry certifications are globally recognized and aimed at enhancing individual productivity, marketability, and value.
GET CERTIFIED AND GET NOTICED!
Computer Technology Institute - Certiport Location:
Levine Campus - Room 2108 (Main floor in Levine I building)
Registration and Instruction:
- Prior to taking your Certification exam, you will need to setup a Certiport account, by registering through Certiport. Completely fill in the screens, write down your username and password and bring with you. You will need this information when taking the exam.
- Register for the exam of your choice (Option B-G) - do not choose option A if you select one of these options.
- Select Option A - ONLY if you have previously purchased a voucher and it is still valid.
- All sales are final - no refunds.*
- We will send you an email that confirms your email address before we send your voucher number. Please look in your junk folder for @cpcc.edu emails.
- On test day - you must bring your photo ID and voucher number that was provided to you.
Testing begins at 9:30am (sharp) no late entrance allowed. We recommend that you show up at least 15 minutes prior to test time. Please bring your voucher and photo identification. We cannot administer an exam without them.
*Vouchers are good for one year from date of purchase. If you register for an exam and are unable to attend. Your voucher is still valid for another date. To reschedule, select Option A to pay for Test Admin Fee.
CPCC - Levine Campus
2800 Campus Ridge Road
Computer Technology Institute