Certified ScrumMaster Training in Seattle
featuring Adam Weisbart
Certified Scrum Trainer
Thinking of attending class with your colleagues? We offer generous group discounts that allow you to get your entire workgroup trained at an affordable price. For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People learn best through practice, not hours of boring lecture. Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is a highly interactive blend of theory and practice. Through inventive exercises and real-world stories, our students leave class ready to use Scrum to improve their work lives and their career paths. Whether you are new to agile practices or a seasoned professional, you'll leave this course with a practical, time-tested plan that you can begin using right away to enhance your agile transformation.
World Class Instructor
Adam has written code as an individual contributor, run teams as a manager, and managed companies as an entrepreneur. His clients have included Oracle, Symantec, Hewlett Packard, and Pfizer. With over 16 years experience in the California tech trenches, Adam’s extensive experience means he can help you successfully tackle even the toughest challenges in implementing agile practices.
Our students receive ongoing support in their quest to become successful agile practitioners. In addition to training, we offer:
- Ongoing Q & A opportunities
- Free webinars
- Onsite coaching
- Referrals to agile employers
- Advanced agile courses
Who Should Attend
The Certified ScrumMaster course is ideal for:
- Software developers
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Business analysts
- User Experience professionals
- Project Managers
- Anyone looking for a better way to manage complex work through agile processes
Our CSM attendees have gone on to become successful ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Scrum team members, and agile coaches. Isn’t it time to take your career to the next level by gaining the CSM certification?
Enroll today and get started on your own agile path!
Prepare yourself for two action-packed days including lecture, exercises, real-world stories and case studies, with plenty of time for questions. In addition to learning the basics of Scrum, you'll also gain insight on these important topics:
- The three key needs of a self-organized team
- Differences between waterfall and agile approaches to project management, and when to use each
- Important ways in which the ScrumMaster role differs from the project manager role
- How to “sell” your organization on the benefits of Scrum
- Strategies for cleaning up technical debt
- The two most important contributions of an agile manager
- How to write effective user stories in order to gain insights into your stakeholder's requirements
- The three most important characteristics of a great Product Owner
- “Inside a big project is a small project, trying to get out” – how to develop the agile mindset to improve your work and your life
You will leave this course ready to use your new-found knowledge to both pass the CSM Exam and start improving your project predictability and success rate right away!
Breakfast and lunch are complimentary, along with beverages and snacks throughout the day. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
Cancellations are difficult for everyone. If The Druckman Company must cancel a class due to low enrollment or other factors, enrollees will be given a full refund and can register in a future event if they wish.
If you’ve registered for an event and find you cannot attend, you are eligible for a full refund up to 10 business days before the class start date. Simply let us know, in writing, that you cannot attend class and would like a refund.
After this date, no refunds are available. However, if you cannot attend class, you are welcome to send a friend or colleague to take your spot in class. You may also, for a $200 fee, roll your registration to a future class on a space-available basis (please note this offer is available ONLY for courses sponsored by The Druckman Company and not partner-sponsored classes.) To request a cancellation, roll into another class, or substitute a registration, please contact email@example.com.