Actions and Detail Panel
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) (Toronto, ON)
Mon, Sep 11, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Sep 12, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides students a full immersion into Agile principles and the concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games, simulations, and video interwoven throughout the class.
Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become Certified ScrumMasters. This course also allows the students to claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for all members of the project team including developers, testers, analysts, project managers, etc. This course is also great for functional managers and executives who are interested in Agile methodologies and process improvement.
Upon completion of this course, students will have been exposed to:
- Agile and Scrum definitions
- Environments that may or may not benefit from Scrum
- Scrum roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Scrum Development Team)
- Prioritizing goals and developing in an iterative environment
- The traditional Project Manager role compared to the ScrumMaster role
- Transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation
- Scrum meetings (planning meeting, daily meeting, iteration review, iteration retrospective)
- Scrum artifacts
- Continuous improvement
- Estimating, planning, and metrics in Scrum
- Scaling Scrum
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can always transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
Do you have to bring anything with you to the class?
Leave your laptop at home and bring a pen and a smile. You will be provided with a workbook.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course date receive a 70% refund.