This hands-on CSM® certification course is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with over 25 years IT industry experience. Upon successfully completing this two-day class you will be a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) for a period of 90-days. After the class you will take the online ScrumAlliance® exam for your certification to be valid for 2-years. DailyAgile has an almost 100% first time Pass Rate for the online exam.
Your tuition includes 2-year membership in ScrumAlliance® and all exam fees. Story Point estimation cards are provided
All students earn:
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Institute (PMI®) members earn PDUs
Free enrollment in ScrumAlliance® authorized AgilePA Users Group
Continental breakfast and lunch provided during class.
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Overview on various Agile Methods
- Why Agile?
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Release Planning
- Various Estimation Techniques, Prioritization
- What is User Story? Template and Simulations
- Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
The certification class is appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs.